Brixton Learning Collaborative
Christ Church Primary is a member of the the Brixton Learning Collaborative, a group of schools which work together to support pupils, staff families and the local community.
In the Brixton Learning Collaborative, we help each other to be outstanding
We do this through:
- Maintaining our creative approach
- Promoting pupil voice
- Demonstrating transformational impact
- All schools becoming beacons of excellence
- Demonstrating a sense of collective responsibility
- Supporting schools to ensure Teaching and Learning remains consistently outstanding over time.
- Engaging families with support from schools within the Collaborative
- Sharing our resources in a reciprocal way.
Click here to find out more about the BLC
Click here to find out about some of the no cost or low cost activities available locally this week