Ten reasons to visit Christ Church Primary SW9:
1. A small, creative school with a calm, harmonious and happy learning environment.
2. Innovative, dynamic and bespoke curriculum programme which rewards creativity and imagination.
3. A ‘Good with Outstanding features’ Ofsted rating 2012.
4. 100% of pupils gaining Level 4 or above in Reading and Maths at Key Stage 2.
5. Every child is nurtured and developed.
6. A strong Christian ethos underpinning everything that we do.
7. A modern school building with excellent facilities, extensive outdoor areas and a rooftop garden.
8. Partnership with the local church and engagement with the local community.
9. Excellent relationships between teachers, pupils and parents.
10. An enriched curriculum including;
- Working on site in our dedicated art studio with our artist in residence
- Whole-class instrument lessons at Key Stage 2
- A programme of nationwide residential experiences through our partnership with The Outward Bound Trust